Spring is in the air! The days are longer, the sun is stronger, and flowers are blooming! All of this energy and growth put forth by the universe propels us with energy to do the same – reset, refresh, and renew. You may be thinking of a traditional renewal – such as Spring cleaning your closet – but, as a business owner, I am encouraging you to harness that energy and channel it into a Spring cleaning of your marketing!
“Why Should I Spring Clean My Marketing?”
- Is marketing something you place last on your business list of to-dos?
- When thinking of all the channels of digital marketing, do you start to feel overwhelmed?
- Do you even have a marketing plan in place?
If any of these questions resonate with you, take a deep breath and read on.
* Even if you think your marketing is working for you, it doesn’t hurt to do a healthy check-up. Hit the pause button and take a step back from your day-to-day activities and view your marketing puzzle pieces from a different vantage point. You may be surprised at what you find!
“Okay, I’m Ready to Do This – How Do I Spring Clean My Marketing?
At Web Marketing Therapy, we’ve worked with large and small businesses for almost two decades to get them on a marketing track that works for them. We don’t make it a complicated journey because we know that anything complicated is more likely to cause frustration and abandonment.
With that in mind, we’ve developed a Five-Factor Marketing Success Framework that consists of five healthy guiding principles that any business needs to have in place to make their marketing click.
Review each of these healthy marketing principles and take this mini-audit to get started on your marketing Spring cleaning!
CREDIBILITY: Getting your audience to know, like, and trust you
- How do you convey your credibility to your audience?
USABILITY: Creating a strong user experience
- How does your website guide or encourage people to keep looking?
VISIBILITY: Building awareness for you and your brand
- What are you doing to build visibility for your business? (Such as public relations, online advertising, social media marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing, and so much more)
SELLABILITY: Helping your audience know that you’re the right brand for them
- What do I need to help my audience understand?
SCALABILITY: Looking at marketing as an investment
- What marketing assets do you need to communicate who you are, what you do, and whom you serve?
For a more in-depth explanation of these five factors, watch this video.
Are You Ready to Take Your Marketing to the Next Level?
Watch the video in the link below and then sign up below for our full marketing audit handout to help you evaluate and optimize your digital marketing. We will email it to you shortly!
Video and Audit Sign Up
Take the time to Spring clean your marketing today, put best practices into place, and reap the rewards for many seasons to come!