While having order does seem to be conducive to better, more efficient work, marketing and overall ROI, the first and foremost item to organize to elevate order is your time.
We manage marketing for our clients well because we manage our time overall well.
A well-planned day equates to streamlined time management. As business owners, it is easy to allow your business schedule to overlap or even overpower your personal schedule.
Keeping your time organized is the first step in finding that balance between work and life.
Here are some helpful tips to organize your time so the organization of your life (and your marketing!) falls into place:
- Calendar everything – work obligations, workout time, carpool time, and (this is crucial!) give yourself time to breathe. We love Google calendar.
- Find a system that works for you – whether that is a digital format or a written calendar, be mindful of how you are filling your day. Hootsuite and Canva are tools we are in every single day as a team to manage marketing.
- Create a morning routine that will jumpstart your day.
- Develop time-healthy habits.
- Make meetings purposeful.
- Ask for help.
- Build a dream team.
Feeling overwhelmed? We get it, we’ve all been there.
Get out a journal.
Start by stepping away from your computer.
Go ahead…we will wait…
Write down things that you want help with or need support on.
What are non-negotiable items you want to accomplish?
Web Marketing Therapy is all about support and solutions. We LOVE to help our clients diagnose, prescribe and guide healthy marketing solutions.
And the biggest gap we help our clients fill is helping them put the puzzle pieces together so marketing clicks.
Admitting you need help is the first step.
If you’d like some support, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a complimentary consultation.