I was recently quoted in bContent’s article 21 Content Marketing Tips Every Business Can Benefit From where I highlighted the importance of recruiting good people and investing in new ideas.
Content marketing is constantly changing, and “content is not king” (it’s the whole bleeping kingdom!!!!). It’s critical to stay current with the best practices. In this post, I share what is important when conducting an audit of the content marketing assets you have.
Some tips I included are to:
- Identify what content is currently effective for your business.
- Choose what you will want to “invest” in for the future.
- Have a team that knows what to do with your assets is imperative.
- Communicate the same message in multiple ways across multiple platforms with a different approach.
- And remember to continually invest in new ideas and formats.
Click to read more Content Marketing Tips.