February 19th, 2010
by Nicki Gauthier
There are so many great Twitter and Social Media tools out there but I have found that HootSuite is one of the best! I think the other wild web women would agree because we blog about it here and here.
“Thank You!” to our amigos at HootSuite for keeping us updated on their cool new tools to make our Social Media Marketing smarter.
Here is a quick recap of the new tools that will rock your web world:
- Improve relationship management and get to know your audience better with the new Friends and Followers chart (Go to the “People” tab).
- You will see the usual profile information and you’ll see their activity level and “Klout” score, and you can quickly reciprocate the friendliness across your networks — it’s like a Social CRM database.
- Track which messages generate clicks by going to the tab called “Stats”. It displays breakdowns by time and by region.
- Easily share your success with chart printing plus CSV export for custom reports.
- Stats are only available for messages sent with an Ow.ly url.
3. Say hello to procrastination
- Ever have an update in mind but you are missing a link? or want to check the spelling of a word? Just because you are missing that one critical part doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to your draft….. Use the new “Save as a Draft” on any of your accounts and finish publishing to your networks at your leisure (or whenever you get around to it )
- This is a great tool for Customer Service and Tech Support desks because you can store frequently used messages.
4. Learn how to get listed
- Did you know – Twitter Lists are the new Groups?
5. Connect your HootSuite account with Facebook, LinkedIn and more!
- Connect your HootSuite account to your Facebook profile, Facebook pages, LinkedIn Profile, Ping.Fm, and WordPress!
- HootSuite has also evolved the ways to share knowledge and help solve problems. Read the article “HootSuite Help Evolves” for more details.