Marketing Manager, Director of Education
Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
Samantha Neff joined the Web Marketing Therapy team in November 2019. She is an extrovert that has always had a passion for helping others. She loves how in the web marketing world there is still the sense of intimacy while being able to reach a larger audience. She currently helps support clients’ social media and blog content.
Samantha has a degree in Sociology with a minor in Professional Education. She was in education for 20 years, from Ohio to San Francisco to Florida, ending in an Assistant Principal role in Jacksonville, Fl. Needless to say, she is taking a new career path. That path was found while on a “mid-life break” in a small Utopian town in Georgia and meeting a new neighbor, Lorrie Thomas Ross. Her passion for leadership and education is still strong and she’s excited to be able to use her skills in a new way. She strongly believes in meeting people where they are, figuring out their needs and growing from there.
Samantha loves spending time with her family, friends, boyfriend and fur baby. She loves meeting new people and making new connections. She learns best from doing and she can’t wait to learn more from Lorrie Thomas Ross and the rest of the Web Marketing Therapy Team!
- Diagnosis: Perfectionist working on living the Zen life
- Addictions: Family, great food and wine, dark chocolate or sour gummies (depeding on my mood), classic rock, girlfriend time
- Obsessions: My dog Maggie, my nieces and nephews, Reality TV, Trader Joes, organic food, did I already mention dark chocolate?
- Phobias: Running out of chocolate, writing a Bio;)
- Compulsive Behaviors: Organizing everything all the time, color coordinating my closet, constantly reminding boyfriend to take his shoes off in the house
- Self-medicates with: Naps, dog walks, dancing and singing, being goofy, nature, yoga, dessert, wine