Rachel Barfield, MA
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans. – Allen Saunders
Rachel has worked in many fields and believes that every job should teach you something. She takes to tasks with determination and a thirst for knowledge. She enjoys meeting new people and is interested in their life experiences. Working at WMT is a perfect place to meet inspiring leaders and support them.
Rachel spent over a decade working in administrative positions; beginning while in the U.S. Navy then while in school. She has a master’s degree in psychology and a bachelor’s in criminal justice. There is an art and science to marketing. Rachel’s marketing support roles ensure no stone goes unturned and all details are attended to.
In her free time, Rachel loves spending time with her husband and kids, exploring nature, traveling, and watching a good movie.
- Diagnosis: Has a need for schedules, and believes that everything has its place, numbers should always be correct and consistencies are needed
- Addictions: Numbers, kid kisses, brownies, and nature
- Obsessions: Creating home decor, chocolate, scrapbooking, and lists
- Phobias: Forgetting something
- Compulsive Behaviors: Organization, schedules, and being on time
- Self-medicates with: Walks with husband, travel, sugar, quiet time, and playing with her kids