Katherine L. Garcia, MBA
Director of Marketing Operations
A closed mouth doesn’t get fed.
Katherine L. Garcia’s curiosity for online marketing sparked as a student at UC Santa Barbara while doing a social media internship. Her inquisitiveness blossomed into a passion for helping individuals and brands achieve online success.
Today, Katherine supports and advises brands throughout the nation in all areas of web marketing–from strategy to training to content management and beyond–helping execute healthy marketing efforts in a competitive, digital world.
Her work has earned her press from Telemundo and U.S. World News and Report–just to name a few.
In addition to her marketing career, Katherine is a Board Member at Orange County Coastkeeper, a non-profit dedicated to protecting Orange County’s coast, streams, and rivers.
Katherine has an MBA from California State University, Los Angeles.
- Diagnosis: A self-proclaimed foodie and traveler!
- Addictions: Overspending at Whole Foods; booking last minute flights; and slickdeals.net
- Obsessions: Further Food’s chocolate collagen–so good!
- Phobias: Forgetting to mute myself on Zoom!
- Compulsive Behaviors: Texting with hashtags. #cantstop
- Self-medicates with: Meditation, traveling the world, overpriced dinners, and giving hugs, Oprah style. You get a hug, you get a hug, you get a hug!
Memberships and Associations
- Orange County CoastKeeper, Board of Directors, 2021 – Present
- Leading for Equity in Entrepreneurship Accelerator and Fellowship, 2021 – Present
- American Marketing Association, 2019 – Present
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Shopping Ads Certification