Katherine L. Garcia
Online & Personal Marketing Specialist
Don’t live it. Devour it.
Katherine L. Garcia’s curiosity for online marketing sparked in college while doing a social media internship. Her inquisitiveness has blossomed into a passion for helping individuals and brands achieve online success.
Prior to Web Marketing Therapy, Katherine earned her Bachelor’s at University of California, Santa Barbara, and did social media marketing for several clients, including a celebrity vegan chef and celebrity interior designer.
Today, Katherine supports and advises brands in all areas of web marketing from strategy to training to content management and beyond, helping execute healthy marketing efforts in a competitive, digital world.
Katherine has an Adwords Certification and a Mobile Advertising Certification – both earned from Google. She’s also an active member of the American Marketing Association.
Katherine’s love for education never stopped after college. You can find her taking a course at a local university or even traveling the world – learning wisdom from life itself.
- Diagnosis: A self-proclaimed foodie and traveler!
- Addictions: Overspending at Whole Foods; booking flights; and listening and dancing to music with headphones, preferably in the dark, on a daily basis
- Obsessions: Dining with close friends and family, wisdom and personal growth, and being hugged
- Phobias: Breaking, or even worse, losing her prescription glasses while traveling or away from home. OMG, imagine!?
- Compulsive Behaviors: Texting with hashtags. #cantstop
- Self-medicates with: Meditation, traveling the world, overpriced dinners, and giving hugs, Oprah style. You get a hug, you get a hug, you get a hug!