You can’t just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood. What mood is that? Last-minute panic. ― Bill Watterson
Cinder’s unique name doesn’t come from a certain princess whose name ends in ella, but from a type of volcano called a Cinder cone. Cinder might not be very tall, but like a volcano, her creativity bursts.
Halfway through college, Cinder decided to turn her love of design into a career and became a Graphic Design Major. Since then, her excitement and love for design has grown and expanded. She enjoys a challenge and is always looking for ways to broaden and strengthen her skills and design knowledge.
With a love for adventures and the outdoors, Cinder tries her best to get out from behind the computer and have fun with life. With great enthusiasm she’s constantly planning the next adventure: camping in the rain, a bike ride to the coffee house, snowboarding, canyoneering, all you can eat Korean BBQ with friends, and ice skating with family.
- Diagnosis: A 20-something year old girl just doing her best
- Addictions: Laughing, renting really bad comedy movies, salt and vinegar chips
- Obsessions: Freedom, having fun everyday, cooking
- Phobias: Really long phone calls that won’t end, her printer (they can smell fear)
- Compulsive Behaviors: Overthinking, making travel/adventure plans all the time, falling in love with a new interest every two weeks, finding really good tv shows on Netflix
- Self-medicates with: Outdoor adventures, video games, having cooking nights with friends, playing guitar and singing badly