Mariel Duffy, MA
Creative Content Creator
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. – Amelia Earhart
Mariel has a passion for creativity and engaging others in the learning process. A native Philadelphian now living in Florida, Mariel received her BA in Cultural Anthropology and Multimedia from Bryn Mawr College, followed by a Masters in Education from Chestnut Hill College.
Her digital marketing experience is closely tied to working in public charter school consortiums and non-profits, where she developed creative content for schools and organizations, managed social media platforms, and wrote grants that supplied educators with classroom tools, technology, and curriculum while developing community partnerships.
Inner and outer strengths are important character traits to Mariel. She is independent, enthusiastic, and seeks to surround herself with like-minded people who will challenge her intellectually. Mariel found her own strength as an athlete after being introduced to CrossFit in 2018 where she found a love for Olympic Weightlifting, a sport in which she now competes.
Mariel is excited to join WMT and looks forward to working with the team, soaking up everything she can about holistic marketing approaches, and engaging with clients to help their goals flourish.
- Diagnosis: Sunshine-loving Florida transplant with a competitive edge
- Addictions: Going to the gym, French press coffee
- Obsessions: Tony Chocolonely, Reeboks, an OPI Bubble Bath mani
- Phobias: Missing a flight!
- Compulsive Behaviors: Planning, overthinking
- Self-medicates with: Heavy weights, beach days, kitty cuddles, a good novel