Resident Word Doctor
Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters. – Neil Gaiman
Jenn lives for the written word and can put a story together on just about any topic you throw at her. A naturally curious person with a background that spans writing about music, literature, technology, real estate, and the food industry, she tackles everything from cloud computing to cloud berries with equal amounts of enthusiasm.
At Web Marketing Therapy, she helps clients tell their own stories — not through tired buzzwords but with thoughtful, unique details and narratives that truly highlight why and how they stand out in any given market or industry. She specializes in highlighting the human element of any story, making sure the person is always the main subject of any marketing venture.
Jenn has a Bachelor’s degree in English from Denison University and a MFA in Writing from the University of San Francisco. When she’s not working with Web Marketing Therapy, she covers the latest food technology news for Seattle-based publication The Spoon, practices Taekwondo, and hand-sews massive quilts to dispel all her nervous energy.
- Diagnosis: Token neurotic writer of the team
- Addictions: Words and lattes
- Obsessions: Reading, jump kicks, road trips, homemade bread, anything involving puzzles
- Phobias: Misused commas, overused buzzwords, calling something “interesting,” running out of espresso
- Compulsive Behaviors: Quoting movies, hand-washing dishes under stress
- Self-medicates with: Caffeine, quilts, Game of Thrones