Social Media Content Creator
The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. – Carrie Bradshaw
Elli Giacomazzi joined the Web Marketing Therapy team in August of 2021. She originally started out as an independent contractor, but was quickly seen as an integral part of the WMT team and was asked to join as an employee in January of 2022. She is a pro at social media and is always coming up with on-trend ideas for every client. She currently creates social media content, blog posts, ad ideas, and videos.
Elli studied Apparel Merchandising at Auburn University, and went into Real Estate Marketing after school (real estate license in Alabama!). She has a design and marketing background and has an eye for all things creative. Lorrie Thomas Ross (Owner of WMT) saw a marketing proposal of hers for another company, and never ignoring marketing talent, asked to hop on a call, and the rest is history!
After being in Alabama for 5 years, she decided she wanted a change of scenery and moved back to her home state of California. After moving back in 2020, she had her first son in April of 2021. He’s the light of her life, and she spends most of her time with him and her pug, Poppy. She frequents the beach, yoga, and is a major foodie. She’s looking forward to continuing to learn and grow with the Web Marketing Therapy team!
- Diagnosis: A mom trying to make her son proud!
- Addictions: Family, friends, a good steak, shopping, and Taylor Swift
- Obsessions: My son, my pug Poppy, Desperate Housewives, and Starbucks
- Phobias: The feel of paper
- Compulsive Behaviors: Deep cleaning when I should be doing anything else, online shopping
- Self-medicates with: Diet coke and naps