FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 18, 2010
Web Marketing Therapy’s Wild Web Women Declare Voting Season
for the Second Annual Social Media Marketing Man Crush Poll
Leading web marketing women honor guys who make
dynamic social media marketing look good
SANTA BARBARA, CA- It’s been one year since Web Marketing Therapy’s Wild Web Women published the 2009 list of Top Marketing Man Crushes, which reached epic buzz levels as a fun way to honor the guys in marketing who inspire the way millions of people think about marketing, technology, and communications.
The Wild Web Women have declared a new list for the 2nd Annual Web Marketing Therapy Social Media Marketing Man Crush Poll, and voting is now open. These fellas are not only authorities in their fields, but excellent educators, speakers, authors, and thought leaders. Among the 2010 Social Media Marketing Man Crush nominees are last year’s winner Guy Kawasaki, and new faces such as Mashable’s hottie honcho Pete Cashmore and “Toilet Paper Entrepreneur” guy Mike Michaelowicz.
Note: “Marketing Man Crush” is a term that refers to the dreamy infatuation a web woman develops for a web guy due to the hotness of his social media marketing prowess. This kind of healthy crush may lead to symptoms such as inspiration and innovative behaviors in web marketing.
Vote now for these Wild Web Women’s Top Social Media Marketing Man Crushes:
- Peter Shankman – Entrepreneur and Founder of Help A Report Out (aka HARO)
- Chris Brogan – Blogger, Author and Social Media Thought Leader
- Mike Volpe – Co-Host of Hubspot TV and VP Marketing at Hubspot
- Lee Odden – Founder and CEO of TopRank Online Marketing
- David Meerman Scott – Author, Marketing Strategist, Social Media God
- Pete Cashmore – CEO and Founder of Mashable
- John J. Wall & Christopher Penn – Dynamic Marketing Duo and Hosts of Marketing Over Coffee
- Mark Zuckerberg – Founder and CEO of Facebook
- Mike Michalowicz – The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur Guy
- Guy Kawasaki – Marketing and Business Expert, Entrepreneur, Twitter Royalty
Who are the Wild Web Women?
The “Wild Web Women” team at Web Marketing Therapy serves entrepreneurs, marketing professionals and small businesses as a “virtual marketing support system” and education company, bridging the art and science of the Web to maximize meaningful results. They are great listeners, using their therapeutic ways to diagnose, prescribe and guide organizations into investing in marketing that matters. Their personality-packed approach makes organizations healthy and wealthy. Sign up for the Marketing Rx Newsletter (free therapy!) for healthy doses of marketing tips, tools, webinars and plain ‘ol no-nonsense, smart marketing advice.
About Web Marketing Therapy
Web Marketing Therapy is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to educating and empowering businesses and individuals to restore their marketing health to achieve maximum wealth from the web. For agency services, online classes, training and a healthy dose of marketing empowerment, inspiration, and resources, visit http://www.webmarketingtherapy.com.