Web Marketing Therapy Intern
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs
Jane Snyder is fascinated by people. She has a passion for meeting new people, learning about their experiences, and sharing their stories. At Web Marketing Therapy, Jane works closely with Lorrie to create social media posts, blogs, and PR distribution.
When Jane is not working in the wild web, she is a student. Jane is currently a journalism major at the University of Georgia focusing on visual storytelling. She is a photographer for several on-campus publications and does tech for the school’s broadcast show.
- Diagnosis: Cliché college student hoping to make her mark on the world
- Addictions: Subscriptions to magazines, good journalism, Twitter
- Obsessions: Spending time with family, learning about different cultures, talking to new people
- Phobias: Running out of space on my hard drive, being late, spelling easy words wrong (don’t blame me, I grew up with Autocorrect!)
- Compulsive Behaviors: Taking pictures of anything that moves...or doesn’t move
- Self-medicates with: Binge-watching sitcoms, road trips, coffee, fluffy blankets