Erik Luhrs, from GuruSelling.com, is on the Wild Web Wo-Men Show again to share five tips that he PERSONALLY uses to be a Sales Guru on the Web:
1. Find the sites/sources your target market goes to and choose one to dominate first.
2. Build your Unique Sales Persona online to prequalify leads and build credibility.
3. Regularly communicate with your target market and speak about what interests them, not you.
4. Create a mechanism to gather a database.
5. Connect with folks who are also online and speak to your market – JV/cross market.
Erik Luhrs has been called a “Sales Guru,” “Marketing Maestro” and “Sales Funnel Mr. Fix-It.” By utilizing GURUS Selling and Transpositional Marketing, he has become a sought-after marketing and sales consultant and created profit-catapulting strategies for 100’s of businesses. He has worked with companies of all sizes, from $1MM to Fortune 500 companies like McGraw-Hill & Credit Suisse. Erik believes that to drive up customer sales you must Align everything! GURUS breaks down into: G = Genuine Self, U = Unique Sales Persona, R = Rapport Building, U = Unique Buying Position, and S = Sales Ally.
Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, and WMT Team are back to connect, collaborate and communicate with like-minded professional web women via online radio! Whether you’re a marketer, entrepreneur, webmaster, designer, business owner, student, non-profit or just love the web, listen and network with Wild Web Women for web marketing tips, virtual support, advice, Q/A, inspiration, education and more! Lorrie Thomas, M.A., is a marketing educator, writer, strategist, web marketing expert and speaker. She is the founder of Web Marketing Therapy (WMT), a smart, fun, full-service marketing agency and a recession-friendly self-help online marketing educational resource.
When: November 10th, 2010
Where: Blog Talk Radio