Mary Cantando, Author and Speaker, was our featured Guest on the Wild Web Women Show this week. Mary gave us her Top Tips for Online Etiquette from the Woman’s Advantage Calendar, a calendar of quotes that she developed for Professional Women. Here are some of the many Mary Cantan”DO’s” that she inspired us with:
1. A-B-C: Always Be Contributing.
2. You can’t run a business by hiding at your desk checking emails. Get out there!
3. Don’t ask to be endorsed on LinkedIn – endorse that person first, remember A-B-C and pay it forward.
4. When posting on Social Media sites start out by using the word “excited” – it sets the tone without sounding like you’re bragging. For example, “I’m so excited to be speaking to 6,000 women about…”
5. You cannot NOT communicate. Don’t belittle yourself in your language. Use powerful words to describe your business.
6. Connections = CA$H FLOW. Quality vs. Quantity. Quality Connections. Support those connections by doing favors for people. Ask yourself if you are making someone feel great?
Have some wisdom to share? Submit your own quote/advice by Friday, April 1st for The Woman’s Advantage Shared Wisdom Calendar go to: www.womansadvantage.biz/quote
To subscribe to Mary Cantando’s newsletter send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “newsletter” in the subject line.
To learn more about Mary’s products or bring her in to speak to your group go to: www.WomansAdvantage.biz
Mary Cantando’s mission is to help women build multimillion-dollar businesses. Mary has founded and led multimillion-dollar businesses for over 20 years and now serves as an Envoy of the US State Dept to help women in developing countries start and grow their own businesses.
A keynote speaker at regional, national, and international events, Mary has written four books each containing ground-breaking ideas for women entrepreneurs. She also produces the wildly successful Woman’s Advantage Shared Wisdom Calendar.
Mary has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Oprah’s O Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, and hundreds of TV and radio shows. An advocate for women, Mary is a Trustee of The Women’s Alliance, a Chapter Chair for the Women Presidents’ Organization and the Growth Advisor of Women Entrepreneurs’ Inc. A mother, grandmother, and self-proclaimed “high-maintenance wife,” Mary lives in Raleigh, North Carolina with her husband who she refers to as “Saint John” for putting up with her for almost 40 years!