Lorrie Thomas is a motivational marketing speaker. Her powerful presentations, workshops and events promise to educate, entertain, empower and inspire…all in the name of teaching professionals how to think and thrive! Your event needs a Wild Web Woman ®. To book The Marketing Therapist ® for your next event, please contact us today!
Interview with Lorrie Thomas, She-geek and Marketing Therapist
Lorrie Thomas interviewed by Perry Norton of PanRight Productions about what it means to be a "Marketing Therapist". The interview highlights what Web Marketing Therapy is all about, who the "Wild Web Woman ®" team are and offers a healthy dose of Marketing Rx - Listen Now!
- Million Dollar Round Table Annual Meeting – Focus Session Speaker
Lorrie Thomas Ross, web marketing expert and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy®, joins the Million Dollar Round Table Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as a focus session speaker.
When: June 9th, 2013
Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Web Marketing Workshop: “Using Web Marketing to Build Meaningful Relationships” at the Center for Nonprofit Leadership
Marketing means making meaningful relationships, but every organization is different, so every approach must vary. It is not about adopting web marketing tools; it is about adapting and choosing the right tools (in the right order!). Attend this marketing workshop on an ethical, successful approach to marketing called markEDing (marketing+education) to rethink your marketing approach.
- Keynote Speaker at Santa Barbara Business Expo – Using Your Passion for Professional Success
Lorrie Thomas Ross, motivational marketing speaker and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy® will be one of the featured Keynote Speakers at the Santa Barbara Business Expo’s interactive business convention. Lorrie’s speaking topic at the exhibition sponsored by the Women’s Community Business Network will be “Using Your Passion for Professional Success.”
- The Inner Circle of Advocates
Lorrie Thomas Ross, web marketing expert and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy® will present an educational session to The Inner Circle of Advocates on the importance of social media and online marketing.
- SIGMA 2013 Leadership Conference
Lorrie Thomas Ross, CEO of Web Marketing Therapy®, will present an educational session at the SIGMA 2013 Leadership Conference in Telluride, Colorado.
- 2nd Annual B2B Series presented by Montecito Bank & Trust
Lorrie Thomas Ross, social media expert, lynda.com author and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy® joins the B2B Series this fall as a speaker to share her expertise on “Facebook 101 for Business”, where she will share tips on optimizing your page, gaining search engine visibility, and sharing marketing ideas to brand, build and boost business.
- Catalyst MINDS series: Branding and Marketing Management
Lorrie Thomas Ross, CEO of Web Marketing Therapy® will lead a lunchtime marketing workshop. The program is part of the MINDS Series and is focused on Branding and Marketing Management. Lorrie’s extensive branding expertise will ensure attendees get a comprehensive learning experience through the lunch series presented by Catalyst for Thought.
- To Blog or Not To Blog, That is the Question
Lorrie Thomas Ross, CEO of Web Marketing Therapy® facilitates the program ”To Blog or Not To Blog, That is the Question”, an event sponsored by The Association of Women in Communication-Santa Barbara. Panelists will share secrets to monetize your blog, turn blogs into a book, or leverage your blog for your business.
- NACStech 2012
Lorrie Thomas Ross, web marketing expert and CEO of Web Marketing Therapy®, joins the NACS 2012 Conference as a speaker to share her expertise on “Social Media and Texting”.
- Public Affairs Conference 2012 – “Culture of Connectivity” at Missouri State University
Lorrie Thomas Ross, The Marketing Therapist® joins Missouri State University for their annual Public Affairs Conference “Culture of Connectivity” as a Plenary speaker and panelist.
Plenary Address: MarkEDing – Marketing’s New Connective Success Strategy
Panels: “Yelp! My Soup Was Cold and I Need Everyone to Know” and “Democracy in an age of cultural connectivity
- Santa Barbara Executive Roundtable (SABER) – Web Marketing Experts answer YOUR Questions!
Lorrie Thomas Ross, Web Marketing Therapy CEO, teams up with Jim Sterne, President of Target Marketing and Founder of eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, and Eric Petersen, Founder and President of Mission Web Marketing, to share their marketing expertise on attendee’s questions.
- Brand, Build and Boost Your Creative Business Through Web Marketing with Lorrie Thomas Ross
Lorrie Thomas Ross, Web Marketing Therapy CEO, teams up with AIGA Santa Barbara, to present techniques and strategies to help your business mindfully master the wild world of web marketing. Explore the world of strategic self-promotion through mindful web marketing and scalable social media tactics to gain credibility, visibility and boost sellability!
- The B2B Series: Social Media for Your Growing Business
Nicki Gauthier, COO of Web Marketing Therapy speaking as a guest panelist on Social Media for Your Growing Business with co-panelists Lynda Weinman, Co-Founder and Executive Chair, lynda.com and Shawn Mulchay, Founder, Socialmash Media and COO, Brendan’s Irish Pub & Restaurant Group
- Influence: Persuasion, Seduction and Action Through Social Media
Lorrie Thomas teams up with SMARTY and Step Up Women’s Network during their Social Media Week in September 2011, as they present: Influence: Persuasion, Seduction and Action Through Social Media
- Expanding Your Knowledge of Social Media Networks
You may have a LinkedIn page and a personal FaceBook page. But do you really know what is happening on social media networks? Join an expert from the social media world as Lorrie Thomas discusses social media with two leading compliance professionals.
- Santa Barbara Executive Roundtable (SABER) Topic: Double Your Money Marketing with Traditional & New Rules for Success!
Lorrie Thomas, Web Marketing Therapy CEO, teams up with Jennifer Goddard Combs, principal of The Goddard Company Public Relations, to talk about traditional and new rules for marketing success.
- Web Marketing Workshop: “Using Web Marketing” at the Center for Nonprofit Leadership
- Clemson University Conference: Email Strategies to Break the Delete Barriers
With all the “noise” going online, it’s no doubt email marketing in today’s market is tougher than ever. Email is still one of online marketing’s most powerful options, success lies in smart strategy to get through the inbox clutter and turn your email into registrations.
- Clemson University Conference: Innovative Online Marketing Ideas on a Shoestring Budget
If you thought online marketing always meant spending big bucks to get a good result, think again! Take away an action plan on how to multi-task your marketing with your blog, webinars, social media, and on-line PR. See how to combine credibility, usability, visibility, and scale-ability for maximum sell-ability.
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
Lorrie Thomas will provide a “Social Media Boot Camp” for the Santa Barbara Association of Realtors. She will address topics such as The Power of Social Media, How to Get Started on Facebook to Attract New Business, Blogs: Why You Should Care , Why Tweet?, Apps You Can’t Live Without and ROI: Measuring Your Social Media Investment.
- Increasing Foot Traffic With Mobile Marketing
The Santa Barbara Mobile Meetup is a monthly meeting that brings together local business leaders to discuss the growing mobile market, trends and opportunities. Lorrie Thomas Ross will talk about mobile marketing strategies for small businesses.
- Web Marketing Workshop at the Center for Nonprofit Leadership
- Sophisticated Social Media Marketing
Have you dabbled in social media, and are now ready to take your efforts to the next level? Or, maybe you want to dive in headfirst from the get-go? Learn how to move beyond the basics to fully take advantage of the power social media marketing can have on driving your business.
- Easy Website Optimization Tips
Don’t let your business lose visibility or sellability! In this webinar, Lorrie Thomas, CEO of Web Marketing Therapy will share easy website optimization tips to get your site noticed. Great content and good looks mean nothing if your site can’t be found!
- Web Marketing with Limited Resources
Don’t let limited resources hold you back — Make your marketing do double (or, triple) time, through prioritization and multi-tasking tips.
- Best Practices in Email Marketing
Email is one of the least expensive and most effective forms of marketing – but emails do nothing for your business if they go unopened. In this webinar, we will show you how to grab the attention of your customers and get your message in front of a larger audience by following top email tips.
- The Power of eMarketing Conference – Topic: Organic Search – Capturing the Opportunity
- The Power of eMarketing Conference – Topic: Search Engine Marketing Best Practices
- Author Lorrie Thomas on KCSB-FM “Radio Causeway”
Join the Hosts of Radio Causeway (www.radiocauseway.org) and Special Guest Lorrie Thomas, M.A. Author of The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course Online Marketing and The Marketing Therapist® (www.themarketingtherapist.com) for a discussion on all things Web Related! Learn to the Lasso the Wild, Wild Web with Lorrie starting at 9am!
- Wild Web Women® Blog Talk Radio
Topic: A New You: 6 Steps to Reinvention
Guest Amy Parmenter will discuss her new eBook “Know where to Go: How to Reinvent Yourself in 6 Steps” an inspirational read on personal and professional growth. Amy Parmenter is an award-winning reporter who has worked in both television and radio news for NBC and CBS. Her website, …
- Book Signing with Online Marketing Book Author
Join Author Lorrie Thomas, M.A., The Marketing Therapist® for a Book Signing event in celebration of her new book: The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course Online Marketing!
- Wild Web Women® Blog Talk Radio Show
Topic: Netiquette: Mind your Internet P’s & Q’s
Guest Mary Cantando of www.womansadvantage.biz shares her Top 5 Tips for Online Etiquette with ideas from her Calendar: The Woman’s Advantage Shared Wisdom.
- Webcast Panelist: Impact of Blogs & Social Media on SEO
- Make Your Entrepreneurial Venture BIG With Web Marketing Success Steps
Running an entrepreneurial venture isn’t easy. When you add navigating the wild, wild web world of marketing, there can be overwhelm, extra stress blind execution that can waste thousands of dollars and hours. Lorrie Thomas, MA, The Marketing Therapist ® (and diseased entrepreneur) has built her successful business with five web marketing success steps. Learn …
- Multitasking Marketing: Make Your Marketing really Work for You
Are you having a hard time keeping up with your marketing to-do’s? Use social media marketing’s multitasking power to give your existing work legs. So many entrepreneurs don’t realize how connected all the web marketing tools are and how much “automagic” work can happen. For example, if you publish a great educational blog post then …
- PR Newswire Webinar Panelist
Topic: Amplifying Your Social Echo: How Powerful is the Reverberation of Your Brand?
- International Special Events Society
Topic: The 5 Steps for Online Marketing Success
- WITI Webinar March 2011 – The Five Musts to Address for a Successful Personal and Professional Online Strategy
- Medical Spa Leaders Event
- Marketing for Dummies with Author Susan Gunelius
Join Host Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist® and Guest Susan Gunelius for a discussion about Social Media Marketing, Blogging and Copywriting.
Susan Gunelius is a seasoned corporate professional having spent more than a decade developing and executing marketing programs for global and national organizations, including divisions of AT&T and HSBC. Susan’s corporate roles provided her with a …
- Just Say Om: Yogic Lessons with Editor Felicia Tomasko
Join Host Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist® and Guest Felicia M. Tomasko for an interview about Health & Wellness.
Felicia Marie Tomasko is currently the editor in chief of LA YOGA Ayurveda and Health magazine, a position that combines her interests and passion in Ayurveda, Yoga, education and writing. Felicia, inspires people to follow the path to …
- Webinar Host: Innovative Online Marketing Ideas on a Shoestring Budget
- Webinar Host: The Five Critical Online Marketing Musts for Sales Success
- Germania Insurance Agents Conference – Topic: Social Media and Web Marketing
- Seasons Teachings: Lessons that Get your Biz through the Holidays with Lorrie Thomas
Listen to Lorrie Thomas share tips about what your business can do to show customer appreciation during the holiday season. Lorrie will discuss little things that make a difference, for example: banners on website, gracious gestures, and how to avoid cliches.
Lorrie’s Tips for Holiday Greetings:
1. Nice thank you email
2. Banner on your website
3. Wait til …
- Healthy Eating Tips for Wild Web Women with Dani Spies
Listen to Dani Spies share tips that Wild Web Women on the go can do to eat healthy. Dani will also bust some “healthy food” myths that women MUST know about now!
Dani Spies, is the founder and host of DaniSpies.com where she focuses on providing simple ways of working real, whole, nutritious foods into an …
- Confession Session with Starshine Roshell, Wife on The Edge
Listen to Lorrie gab with Starshine about her being a wife on the edge and how she balances work, family, and fun. Starshine Roshell is an award-winning journalist, nationally syndicated columnist and the author of “Keep Your Skirt On” and “Wife on the Edge.” She has written for The Hollywood Reporter, New York Post, Westways …
- Public Speaking Success Steps with Lisa Braithwaite
Speaking of Success…… Learn from Lisa Braithwaite, Public Speaking and Presentation Skills coach, the next guest on the Wild Web Women Show to share her Public Speaking Success Steps. Be sure to tune in to hear Lisa explain her top tips: Make it about the audience, Rethink the rules, Get them involved, AND Be true …
- Personal and Professional Growth with Amy Parmenter – Wild Web Women Podcast
1. Don’t ignore your feelings, 2. Plan for change and 3. Avoid Deadlines – these are Amy Parmenter’s Top 3 Tips for Personal and Professional Growth.
Amy Parmenter, from the ParmFarm, is the next guest on the Wild Web Women show. Tune in to hear Amy share her Personal and Professional Growth advice with Lorrie Thomas and …
- How to Be a Sales Guru on the Web with Erik Luhrs and Lorrie Thomas
Erik Luhrs, from GuruSelling.com, is on the Wild Web Wo-Men Show again to share five tips that he PERSONALLY uses to be a Sales Guru on the Web:
1. Find the sites/sources your target market goes to and choose one to dominate first.
2. Build your Unique Sales Persona online to prequalify leads and build credibility.
3. Regularly …
- Branding your Image: Wardrobe Marketing with Darla Bea Smith – Wild Web Women Podcast
Darla Bea Smith from the Frugal Fashionista is the next guest on the Wild Web Women Show to discuss Branding your Image and Wardrobe Marketing. Darla will share wardrobe tips and advice so be sure to tune in!
Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, and WMT Team are back to connect, collaborate and communicate with like-minded professional …
- The 5 Steps for Successful Selling with Erik Luhrs – Wild Web Women Podcast
Erik Luhrs, from GuruSelling.com, will be the next guest on the Wild Web Wo-Men Show to discuss the 5 Steps for Successful Selling. Erik Luhrs has been called a “Sales Guru,” “Marketing Maestro” and “Sales Funnel Mr. Fix-It.” By utilizing GURUS Selling and Transpositional Marketing, he has become a sought-after marketing and sales consultant and …
- How to Use Web Marketing to Increase Breast Cancer Awareness – Wild Web Women Podcast
As you know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Lorrie Thomas is going to embrace her inner Wild Web Woman and share easy ways the web can be used to support breast cancer awareness, educate on the issue and how it can help us all be activists. Learn how you can help and …
- NACS SHOW – America’s Top ‘Buying’ Show
- How to Balance Health, Family, and Work with Roxanne Zbinden
Roxanne Zbinden, Cielo Spa Owner, will be the next guest on the Wild Web Women Show to discuss How to Balance Health, Family, and Work.
Roxanne Zbinden’s caring and calming demeanor has made her a celebrated esthetician among Santa Barbara day spa patrons. As owner of Cielo Spa, a Santa Barbara-based day spa, Roxanne has established …
- Productivity Tips for Women in Business with Sara Caputo – Wild Web Women Podcast Show
Sara Caputo will be the next guest on the Wild Web Women Show to share productivity tips for women in business.
Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, and WMT Team are back to connect, collaborate and communicate with like-minded professional web women via online radio! Whether you’re a marketer, entrepreneur, webmaster, designer, business owner, student, non-profit or …
- First Wild Web Women Online Radio Show
The Marketing Therapist and WMT Team are back to connect, collaborate and communicate with like-minded professional web women via online radio! Whether you’re a marketer, entrepreneur, webmaster, designer, business owner, student, non-profit or just love the web, listen and network with Wild Web Women for web marketing tips, virtual support, advice, Q/A, inspiration, education and …
- How to Make Your Website a WebSOLUTION – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
Learn which websites work as a soution to your marketing needs. Learn to generate awareness, distribute information, communicate your message, serve your customers and make sales online.
- Be Found! Boost Your Search Engine Visibility for Credibility and Sales – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
The only constant with search engine optimization (SEO) is change. Learn the new SEO rules that are boosting brands, credibility, traffic, conversions and return on investment.
- Grow Your Book of Business with Blogging! – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
Learn how to use blogs strategically to build your book of business and invest in web marketing collateral that will last the life of your organization.
- NACStech, Trumpeting Your Brand without Blowing Your Budget
- How to Use Social Media to Brand, Build and Boost Agency Business – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
Learn the breadth and depth of social media best practices as a low-cost marketing tool and understand how to use social media to help you gain an edge.
- SPAA Sports Photographers Annual Conference Speaking on: Make Your Small Business Big on the Web!
Whether it’s blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, social platforms are doing more than driving buzz; they are driving purchasing decisions around the world. As social networks grow, their power to shape consumer conversations is on the rise. This course will cover the core concepts of social media marketing, explore techniques for employing social media as …
- PMA2010 – The Ultimate Event for Everything Photo – Speaking on: Get Web Marketing Savvy!
The future of marketing is online. If you are ready to put the web to work as a stellar marketing medium to generate awareness, distribute information, communicate your message, serve customers, and make sales, then this is the right session to attend. Get web marketing savvy!
- The New Rules of PR – Win Big with Social Media – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
The rules of PR have been turned around with the onset of web marketing. Learn how social media builds buzz, branding and boosts business!
- Top 10 Online Marketing Strategies for 2010 – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
Savvy online marketing comes from sound strategy, continual optimization, tracking and creativity. Learn the top ten online marketing strategies you must do in 2010 to grow your business!
- Girl Scouts Believe In Girls (B.I.G.) Expo
Topic: Smart, Safe, Savvy, Social Media Education for Parents and Girls
- Online Marketing With RSS Ray Interview
Lorrie Thomas Talks Online Marketing With RSS Ray on Wednesday, 12-22 at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific!
- 2010 Web Marketing Goals with The Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Women Podcast
WMT Show Producer, Nicki Gauthier, will be the next guest on Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Women Blog Talk Radio Show to discuss 2010 Web Marketing Goals. Need Marketing Advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas – Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, …
- Video, Marketing, and More with Ryan Dunn and The Wild Web Women Podcast
Ryan Dunn will be the next guest on the Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Women Blog Talk Radio Show to discuss Video, Marketing, and more with us. Need Marketing Advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas – Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, …
- One Day Search Engine Marketing Workshop, UC Berkeley Extension
- SMARTY Webinar – Blogging for Business
SMARTY collaborates with Web Marketing Therapist, Lorrie Thomas, for an hour-long webinar dedicated to blogging with the sole purpose of boosting your businesses visibility, sales and value.
- Facebook Marketing Tips with Amy Dunn and The Wild Web Women Podcast
Amy Dunn will be the next guest on the Ask the Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Women Blog Talk Radio Show to discuss Facebook Marketing Tips and answer questions about Facebook Fan pages vs. Facebook Groups.
- Direct Marketing Association of Southern California – The New Rules of Social Media
There is no better time than now to learn how to make search marketing work for your business. Let Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, show you that it is not as tough as you may think!
- Blog Talk Radio Interview with Jacky Lopez, Founder – CCWN, Directory of Women in Business
- Advanced Rules of Search Engine Optimization – Custom Webcast for Insurance Professionals
Search Engine Optimization rules have come a long way since the early dot-com days. The days of setting meta tags are no longer cutting it – today, search engines look at multiple factors to calculate relevancy, including personal search habits, popularity and geographic locations when producing search engine results pages.
- Healthy Web Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Workshop Session 2
What is SEO and Where can I get some? & Make Web Stats Work for You
- Web Marketing Applications, UC Santa Barbara Extension
When: Thursdays, 11/5/2009-12/17/2009 (excluding 11/26), 6pm – 9pm PST
- Social Media Club New York City, Speaker on FTC Guidelines & Blogging
Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, will discuss FTC Guidelines and how they are relevant to marketers, advertisers and bloggers. She will also address how marketers can effectively work with bloggers to stay out of hot water!
- WITI Virtual Summit – Positioning Your Brand: Is it about you or about them?
Lorrie Thomas, The Marketing Therapist, discusses the advent of social media marketing and how it is changing the face of marketing forever. Determine which parts of the market you can serve profitably and add real value.
- Healthy Web Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Workshop Session 1
Sustainable Web Strategies & How to Tweet, Blog & Facebook
- New Rules of Search Engine Optimization – Custom Webcast For Insurance Professionals
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an art and a science. The only constant with search engine marketing is change. There are new rules that insurance professionals need to learn to gain and maintain web visibility.
The new rules of search marketing serve more then just getting eyeballs – SEO is boosting brands, credibility, traffic, conversions and …
- Misty Gibbs of My Inspiration Lounge on Ask the Marketing Therapist on Monday, October 19th
Misty Gibbs will be the next featured guest on Ask the Marketing Therapist show. Lorrie Thomas will be interviewing Misty on how she uses the Web and Inspiration to connect with people. Check out Misty’s Inspiration Lounge: http://www.myinspirationlounge.com/ Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get …
- One Day Social Media Marketing Workshop, UC Berkeley Extension
- Healthy Web Marketing for Entrepreneurs and Small Business
- Ask The Marketing Therapist on Friday, October 9th :: Benefits of Email Marketing
Wei Wang will be the next guest on the Ask the Marketing Therapist Show to discuss the benefits of Email Marketing. Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, M.A., is a marketing educator, writer, strategist, …
- Social Media Marketing Class, UC Santa Barbara Extension
When: Wednesdays, 10/7/2009, 10/14/2009, 10/21/2009, 6 pm to 9 pm PS
- Ask The Marketing Therapist on Friday, October 2nd :: Make Your Marketing Multi-task
Nicki Gauthier will be the next guest on the Ask the Marketing Therapist Show to discuss ways to make your marketing multi-task via Social Media. Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, M.A., is a …
- CircDayLA, Speaker on Search Engine Marketing and Google Analytics
- Ask The Marketing Therapist on Thursday, September 24th :: SEO Tips for Blogs – Search Engine Marketing Best Practices
Emilia Doerr will be the next guest on the Ask the Marketing Therapist Show to discuss Search Engine Marketing Best Practices for Blogs. Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and the Wild Web Women. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, M.A., is a marketing educator, …
- Webcast for RSS Ray – Web Marketing Check-Up
- A Comprehensive View of Social Marketing, Social Media, and Social Networks
Lorrie Thomas – Presenter
- BSG Clearing Solutions 4th Annual Boots, Billing and Blue Jeans Conference
- Lorrie Thomas Interviews Perspectives on Marketing co-author, Jason Miletsky
Lorrie Thomas will interview Perspectives on Marketing co-author, Jason Miletsky, to discuss business strategies during tough economic times. Please tune in to get marketing advice and tips from Lorrie Thomas and her guest Jason Miletsky!
Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Woman. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you …
- QuickBooks Users & Business Owners Conference. Topic – Social Media Marketing
- Ask the Marketing Therapist on Blog Talk Radio August 24th 8am PST
Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Woman. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Lorrie Thomas, M.A., is a marketing educator, writer, strategist, web marketing expert and speaker. She is the founder of Web Marketing Therapy, a smart, fun, full-service marketing agency and a recession-friendly self-help online marketing educational resource. Her “wild web woman” team serves small businesses, entrepreneurs and marketers. Their work ensures marketing treats the cause (vs band-aiding symptoms) so all marketing pieces click. She teaches Web Marketing Applications, Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing Applications classes at UCSB Extension and UC Berkeley Extension. Ms. Thomas was on the founding team at ValueClick Media. She speaks nationally on a number of marketing-related topics and caters her presentations to the business, niche, skill sets and professional concerns of her attendees. She writes for several online publications including http://www.wilsonweb.com/. She is has been interviewed by the eCommerce Times, Entrepreneur, DM News and Tech News World and is quoted frequently as a nationally recognized marketing expert http://www.webmarketingtherapy.com/news/
- Blog Talk Radio – Ask The Marketing Therapist 8-17-09
Need marketing advice? Ask Lorrie Thomas, Marketing Therapist and Wild Web Woman on Blog Talk Radio. Learn ways to get your marketing healthy so you can get wealthy. Upcoming Show: 8/17/2009 8:00 AM.
- Webinar for Insurance Journal, Blogging for Business: Six Success Steps for Insurance Professionals
July 29, 2009
10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern
Duration: 45 minutes, 15 minutes Q/A
Blogging can help Insurance professionals build credibility, boost search visibility and maximize sales. Having a blog is the easy part, knowing how to use the blog strategically to brand, build and boost business requires education and effort. Make your blog work for your business …
- “New Rules” for Search Engine Marketing – SMARTY Workshop!
- Santa Barbara Executive Roundtable (SABER) Topic: Social Media for Small Business
- Catalyst Santa Barbara. Guest Expert, Meeting of the Minds Luncheon
- Online Marketing with RSS Ray Show. Topic: How Your Business Can Pull Revenue from PPC Advertising
- Pajama PR – SMARTY Workshop
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
Speaking Topic – PR + Marketing: New Media vs. Traditional Media and Why You Need Both
- BrightTALK Webcast – Optimize the Marketing Metric that Matter$ – Relationship ROI®
BrightTalk Engagement Marketing Summit
- Diva Talk Radio. Interview with Kelli Claypool.
- One Day Search Engine Marketing Workshop, UC Berkeley Extension
- Social Media Marketing For Insurance Professionals
Live Webcast JUST for Insurance Professionals!
Sign up today and learn:
* What you must know before you take action
* Techniques for employing social media as a marketing tool
* Specific steps for Insurance professionals to develop a successful social media strategy
This power-packed webinar will leave you with an understanding of the breadth and depth of social media …
- WITI 20th Anniversary Summit. Social Media Cafe Host. Topic – Social Media for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Media Exposure
- One Day Social Media Marketing Workshop, UC Berkeley Extension
- Social Media Savvy – SMARTY Workshop!
- Small Business Owner Tele-Seminar Events
Small Business Owner Tele-Seminar Events
Lorrie Thomas, Web Marketing and SEO Expert will be interviewed by Murray Marder.
- Exceptional Wisdom Radio
Interview with Brad Swift. Subject: Living and Working On Purpose as an Entrepreneur.
How the Web Marketing Therapy team employs passion and play into their profession.
- Ladies Who Launch Beverly Hills
Web Marketing Workshop.
- Ladies Who Launch Orange County
Web Marketing Workshop.
- BEST (Business-Owners & Entrepreneurs Success Tactics) Business Radio
Interview with Doug Huggins, CEO.
Panelist on Guerrilla Marketing Networking and Expert Panel.
- Make Your Business Work: Become a WILD Web Woman!
Women Gone Wild takes on a new look…the WEB! Women have what it takes to be successful entrepreneurs, but women have to know how to use the web to make their business work. Learn from the “Marketing Therapist” and real-life case studies how to put the “best” marketing medium to work for YOU!
- Ladies Who Launch
Guest Speaker: New Rules of Marketing – Divine Marketing for 09!
- Interview with Lorrie Thomas, She-geek and Marketing Therapist
Lorrie Thomas interviewed by Perry Norton of Panright Products about what it means to be a “Marketing Therapist” what Web Marketing Therapy provides, inquires about the “Wild Web Woman ®” team and offers a healthy does of Marketing Rx – Listen Now!
- Santa Barbara Executive Roundtable
SABER, Santa Barbara Executive Roundtable, Santa Barbara, Ca. February 12th, 2009. Facilitator: Small Business Marketing with New Technology
BSG secured Lorrie Thomas as a Keynote Speaker for our Annual Customer Appreciation Conference. Lorrie is energetic, engaging and clearly an expert in the web marketing field.
Our diverse customer base found Lorries Wild, Wild Web presentation to be most informative. Not only did she present at our main session, but she also took the time to meet with our customers individually, in smaller group sessions as well as attend our social events.
It was truly a pleasure to work with Lorrie and her staff prior to our event. She coordinated with us on an ongoing basis to ensure that the presentation would exceed our expectations.
I, as well as others from BSG, really enjoyed working with Lorrie and her team and would highly recommend her to any business."
Sr. Marketing Manager, BSG Clearing Solutions