Should I Blog to Boost Business?
- Don’t should on yourself.
- It depends.
- Read this e-Book to empower yourself with the what-ifs and a-ha’s to decide if you can commit to blogging to boost business.
Anne Orfila, WMT's Psycho Web Analyst, wrote this uber-supportive e-Book to help you answer the BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG? burning question. People think they "should" blog or hear it's all the rave, but there is a lot to consider before you blog.
BLOG STRATEGY FIRST, BRILLIANT BLOG EXECUTION SECOND!
Blogs are a wonderful web marketing resource – with the right strategy in place, of course! Ongoing blogging creates a voice, communicates the value of the products or services you have to offer, helps draw site from search engines, boosts credibility and, ultimately, helps enhance SALES!
A blog can:
- help build relationships
- enhance existing relationships
- create strategic marketing partnerships
- establish link partnerships for search engine optimization (SEO)
- drive new traffic to the site
- allow you to communicate the value of what you do, your organizational values and showcase the voice of your organization
IF you know what you are doing and the steps needed to make your blog a business boosting tool!
To blog or not to blog is a big decision; you’ve come to the right place for help. This empowering e-Book will help you make your business blogging decision based on options.
You can become a blog babe if you believe in yourself!
Buy this blog-ilicious e-BookNOW!