November 29th, 2011
by Nicki Gauthier
I know the work day is almost complete however I could not resist sharing these twitter tools with you today. The list of social media tools keeps growing and growing however it is more important to focus on “how to use” the tools for marketing success rather than “using the tools”. Before you dive deep, plan your strategy, know your audience, and list your goals to make sure these tools increase performance. Social Media is a privilege not a right.
- TweetFeed.com: A customizable page that displays related Twitter activity live.
- TweetChat: TweetChat helps put your blinders on to the Twitter-sphere while you monitor and chat about one topic.
- TweetReach: TweetReach analyzes the tweets that match your search.
- Klout: Compare your Klout with connections on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Hashtracking: Track Campaigns, Measure Reach, Calculate Influence, and Create Beautiful Presentations
- TweetLevel: TweetLevel is a Twitter measurement tool
- Tweet Grader: Twitter Grader is a free tool that allows you to check the power of your twitter profile compared to millions of other users that have been graded.
Tweet @NickiG for more social media support and I will tweet and blog my answer!