July 9th, 2012
by Nicki Gauthier
With Google Input Tools you have the power to communicate with friends or family in your language. Available for select Google services, Chrome, Android devices and Windows. Stay tuned for more languages on more platforms coming soon.
- Whether at home, at work, or somewhere in between—communicate in the language you need, when you need it.
- Google Input Tools remembers your corrections and maintains a custom dictionary for new or uncommon words and names.
- Get your message across in the language and style you want. Switching among over 80 languages and input methods is as seamless as typing.
The new tool, Google+ Events, allows you to celebrate what matters with the people who matter most.
- Everyone’s photos, in one place - Everyone can contribute directly to one shared photo collection
- View events on Google Calendar: Google+ Events you’ve created or have been invited to appear in your Google Calendar. When replying or creating an event in Google+, you can check your schedule right from the event invitation.
- Share photos in real time: Snap and share photos to the event in real time, right from your phone. Party Mode lets you share pictures and videos you take during an event instantly with everyone at the party. With the Google+ Android app installed, you’ll have the option to turn on Party Mode when an event you’re attending starts.
- Schedule your next Hangout. Can’t meet up in person? Plan a video chat with your friends ahead of time by selecting the “Google+ Hangout” option when you create an event. When the hangout is scheduled to start everyone will be notified to go to the event page and join the Hangout.