August 18th, 2011
by Kelly Kohen
Social Media Marketing can be a mystery to some-how do you strategically use tools like Twitter, Facebook , Blogs and more? Lorrie Thomas shared some tips with Web Marketing Today’s readers in her article Social Media Marketing Content Do’s and Don’ts.
Here’s a quick overview of the Do’s and Dont’s of Social Media Marketing Content:
- DO focus on content that is about more than just your organization-the WHY people buy your product/services rather than the WHAT or the product itself.
- DON’T share content that is ONLY about your company or organization.
- DO become a hub of information by sharing those great content! Save your reader’s time and energy by compiling it all on your social media platforms.
- DON’T become overwhelmed by the feeling that you need to personally come up with all your social media content.
- DO embrace the three V’s of social media marketing – Value, Values and Voice!
- DON’T avoid social media marketing!
Read the full article here: http://www.wilsonweb.com/newmedia/ross-social-media-dos-donts.htm. Learn to use social media marketing to brand, build and boost business!