May 1st, 2009
by Lorrie Thomas
Pay Per Click (PPC) ads, such as Google AdWords, are an advertising medium that locally-based businesses can afford to test, as long options available are understood. Some snippets from the article are below, and I suggest you click here to read the full article to get your web marketing thinking cap on!
1. Target paid search with local phrases to laser-target your ads to the right searchers
* “vacuum cleaner repair Austin”
* “vacuum cleaners Austin”
2. Target paid search by geographic location so they only appear in areas you can serve
* Metro region
* Zip code
* A mile radius from the local business location
3. Target paid search ads to local websites for premium targeting
4. Organize Campaigns to Test, Track and Monitor!
Local PPC advertising can work wonders for awareness, traffic, and sales, as targeting local regions can often result in very relevant ads with higher click through rates.
When the going gets tough, local business that understand and utilize PPC marketing can leave competition in the dust. Click here to read the full article!