May 31st, 2012
by Nicki Gauthier
A neat-o Google+ feature is the tool called Hangouts. With this tool you can set up one-click video conversations with customers and colleagues alike.
- My recommendation, is to create a loyal customer group and showcase your new products and services.
- Get feedback from people that buy your products and services in their own language. And since it is video, you can HEAR and SEE their feedback.
- In addition, you can conduct a focus group of target and potential customers to ask questions like “Is this product/service valuable to you?” or “Would you recommend this to a friend?”.
- You can also share your screen, for example if you want to share a site re-design or blog with potential customers to get there opinion – you can do that via Google+ Hangouts.
Watch these videos to learn more!
More benefits of Hangouts:
- Video chat with up to 9 people: Hit the “Invite” button and add more friends to your hangout by clicking on their pictures or entering their names. You can also invite groups by selecting your Google+ circles from the dropdown menu.
- Catch up face-to-face-to-face: Be together, even when you’re not together. Jokes get funnier, big news gets bigger, and surprises get more surprising when you’re catching up in person.
- Make conversations more fun: There’s always more to do when you’re in a hangout. Click the “Apps” button to watch YouTube videos with your friends, play poker, wear pirate hats, or even doodle with your kids.