February 14th, 2012
by Jennie Jacobs
Every year on Valentine’s Day the Wild Web Women put together a list their favorite web crushes and let our readers and friends vote on their favorites. In the past, the marketing crushes have been divided between our Marketing Babes and Marketing Man crushes, but for 2012 we have decided to do a combo of our men and women web faves!
This year’s crushes include an eclectic mix of marketing smarties, business savvy babes, entertaining experts and comedic powerhouses, each with a distinct and not-so-subtle web presence:
- Jim Sterne - Founder of eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit and THE go-to web guy for Fortune 500 Companies
- Tim Ash – Co-founder, President and CEO of SiteTuners
- Kevin Systrom – Founder of Instagram
- Graydon Sheppard and Kyle Humprey – “Shit Girls Say”
- Ellen DeGeneres – Talk Show Host and Social Media Maven
- Molly McAller, Sophia Rossi and Zooey Deshanel – HelloGiggles.com Founders
- Kim Kardashian – Need we say more?
- Denver the Guilty Dog – 2011’s Most Popular Dog on the Internet
To vote for your favorite Web Marketing Therapy 2012 Web Crushes visit the article and select your favorite! Good luck to all of the contenders! We will share the winner with everyone when the voting closes!
Tags: 2012 Top Web Crushes, Darla Bea Smith, Ellen, Hello Giggles, Instagram, Jennie Jacobs, Kelly Kohen, Lorrie Thomas, marketing crushes, Marketing Inspiration, marketing man crushes, Nicki Gauthier, Social Media Crush, web marketing crushes, Wild Web Women