December 22nd, 2009
by Sarah Caminker
To continue our dedication to being your virtual marketing team, we are highlighting five favorite blog posts that guide and prescribe successful web marketing tips and advice to serve and support the life of your organization.
1. Strategize and Think BIG About Business to Invest in Smart Marketing.
Aim High with Your Web Marketing but PLEASE Execute Sober
2. Craft e-Mail Newsletters/Messages that are Helpful, Relevant and Educational to Serve and Support Your Readers.
Is Your e-Mail Marketing Suffering Me-mail Ego Issues?
3. Engage and Communicate with Your Audience with Social Media. Don’t Spam with Automated Messages.
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly: LinkedIn’s Integration with Twitter
4. Take the Focus Off You, Your Company, Your Product; Instead Focus on Your Customer!
Forget B2B and B2C Marketing – It’s All About P2P Now
5. Take Advantage of the Tools Used by Experts to Help With Your Web Marketing and Social Media Needs.
Top Web Marketing Support Tools We Are Thankful For
Remember to pay attention to what’s happening in your industry. Look to see what is NOT being done. Stop thinking problems and START THINKING NEW WEB MARKETING SOLUTIONS!